WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD FOR GREEN TRENDS OF THE PRESENT?
Adherence to ESG principles shows how mature a modern company is. It becomes essential for the existence and development of a competitive and responsible business.
ONHP integrates ESG principles into its strategy. Sustainable development of ONHP is based on the principles as follows:
- environmentally responsible behaviour
- high social responsibility
- high quality of corporate management.
Today, the entire global community is concerned with environment conservation and negative human impact on nature.
Various initiatives to overcome the climate crisis and numerous statements with the goals to achieve carbon neutrality have become today a new reality. However, it is not so simple. The current situation creates new challenges and not everyone is ready for them.
On April 29, 2022 ONHP is going to take part in the meeting of the Committee on Ecology and Environmental Protection organized by the Russian Managers Association.
The meeting will be focused on "ECOTRENDS FAIL: WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO "GREEN" TENDENCIES OF THE PRESENT?"
At the meeting of the Committee, topical issues that are equally of interest to both eco-activists and business structures will be reviewed:
- How will conscious consumption change?
- How can business meet its clients’ expectations and what tasks will it have to complete firstly?
- What are prospects for such eco-trends as Zero waste or Cruelty-free?
- Will there still be a need for separate waste collection or recycling?
- Will businesses continue to tackle widespread plastic pollution and other environmental issues?
- What new eco-trends may arise in the midst of economic hard times?